High-white textile with coated black reverse for total blockout
- 230gsm Textile with total light blockout
- Dye-sublimation printed for vibrant colours and images
- EN13501-1 fire-rated to comply with UK and European fire safety standards
- Standard finishing included at no extra charge
- Approx maximum finished graphic width: 3000mm (depending on chosen finish)
- Roll width: 3200mm
Each item is printed and finished to your requirements.
Fabrics are printed via a process of dye-sublimation which uses special inks and undergoes a post-print heating process to fix the ink into the fabric. This makes it both scuff-resistant and washable.
Uses for Backlit Polyester
- Exhibition graphics
- Expo backdrops
- Retail graphics
- SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics)
- Display Frames
- Cafe Barriers
- Any applications where total blockout is required
For any Black-Back Polyester items, 100mm bleed must be supplied. This allows for any extra material required for hems, as well as shrinkage and movement when printing and cutting.
Black-Back Polyester items are supplied on a roll. Please be aware that Black-Back Polyester graphics crease if handled without care.
Our thread colours are black or white. Our sewists will choose the most appropraite colour to complement your graphic.
Currently we can only print up to 3.2 metres (10ft 6in) on the shortest edge, to our standard pricing. Flags above this size will require a bespoke quotation.